Question:
Favourite Rock/Pop Song of all time???
The Furry Critter
2008-03-18 09:56:14 UTC
Favourite Rock/Pop Song of all time???
Sixteen answers:
mother's duck
2008-03-18 10:53:58 UTC
"Like a Rolling Stone."....u either felt the intense emotion the the 1st time u heard "How does it Feeeeel" or u just didn't get Dylan and never cared to. It's possible to seperate music fans of the 60's thru the 80's anyway with that 1st time experience. Allowing for exceptions---those who felt it that 1st time tended to favor literate, serious(at times) music with messages or imagery of liberation, being the outsider(insider),independent thought, and related themes too numerous to list. Again, allowing for exceptions, those who didn't get it in that 1st hearing tended to favor music for its beat, its novelty, it's soothing tone, its affirmation of already set ideas, just cuz it's a love song, or for its being presented by a pretty or traditionally admired kind of voice. Obviously I am biased but the latter group begetted the Spice Girls, Britney, and that lot. The former group have many carrying on the "feel" of '......Rolling Stone' but the corporate media and power structure of the status quo put their money and power behind the "Justin Timberlake's" of the latter group and deny equal access or even supress those of the former. They are out there but you have to go to clubs or search for them and i can't think of one at the moment as a result.
?
2016-10-01 11:31:03 UTC
Soundtrack Of OUr Lives - Sister embody Snow Patrol - Run Coldplay - Spies U2 - Love Is Blindness Pearl Jam - Indifference Alice In Chains - I stay Away Nirvana - Drain You 9 Inch Nails - harm Marcy Playground - Sherry Fraser stay - I on my own Counting Crows - Sullivan highway Cranberries - once you're long gone Cracker - yet another track with regard to the Rain E - Shine all of it On each little thing - Hooch effective effective Bosstones - Simmer Down Oasis - Champagne Supernova Lenny Kravitz - Sister Jane's dependancy - end hollow - inquiring for It Radiohead - highway Spirit REM - locate The River Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days Soup Drsgons - i'm unfastened speaking Heads - Heaven Toad The moist Srpocket - walk on the sea Gin Blossoms - Allison highway international occasion - Is It Like immediately White Zombie - Thunder Kiss sixty 5 Wilco - impossible Germany Yo l. a. Tengo - would not ought to be So unhappy The Shins - New Slang loss of existence Cab For Cutie - i will own Your heart Band Of Horses - no person;s Gonna Love You Black revolt bike club - Shuffle Your ft The Stills - nevertheless In Love track Smashing Pumpkins - Drown pink warm Chili Peppers - i will have Lied Rancid - Time Bomb Screaming timber - All i be conscious of Stone Temple Pilots - intercourse type subject Smithereens - relatively For You Matthew candy - Evangeline Salt - Bluster Violent Femmes - Kiss Off chic - Caress You Down Replacements - Withi Your attain Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated Limp Bizkit - bitter Our woman Peace - Starseed Palo Alto - Breathe In Foo combatants - Breakout Goo Goo Dolls - Broadway conflict - rudie can no longer Fail The therapy - Like Cockatoos Depeche Mode - that's No sturdy God Lives Underwater - out of your Mouth Beck - Beercan undesirable - The Globe extra beneficial Than Ezra - on the celebs Blind Melon - substitute Blink 182 - Josie
Michael R
2008-03-18 10:04:16 UTC
The list changes all the time.But I always go back and listen to Born To Run by Bruce Springsteen.Let It Be by The Beatles.Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones.Like ARolling Stone by Bob Dylan.All Long The Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix.

The list could go on and on.Different favorites at different times.
2008-03-18 10:07:06 UTC
Jesus lol here i'll make a list.

Strawberry wine

Cant seem to make you mine

With or without you

Wonderwall

Queer

Only happy when it rains

Bittersweet Symphony

I'll stand by you

Calling all Angels

Father of mine

Kiss from a rose

Prayer for the dying

Magic Man

Barcudda

Crazy on you

The way I am

Nookie

End of the world(old song by Skeeter Davis)

Arms wide open

Paralyzer

Sweet Surrender

Adia
♥ Pompey and The Red Devils!
2008-03-18 10:36:32 UTC
I can give you my top 5 in no order

1. Pearl Jam- Love Reign 'O'er Me or Alive

2. Breaking Benjamin- Water

3. Iron Maiden- The Trooper

4. Seether- Gasoline

5. Sixx AM- Van Nuys
My name is Chickie.
2008-03-18 10:09:04 UTC
Stairway To Heaven
Music Maestro
2008-03-18 10:17:49 UTC
this isn't easy, (since I have a music collection that goes back to the 20's(!) ), but here goes:

Big Band/Swing - "In The Mood" (Glenn Miller)

Classic Rock - "(I Can't Get No)Satisfaction (The Stones)

Pop - "Hey Jude" (The Beatles)

R&B - "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" (Marvin Gaye)

C&W - "Crazy" (Patsy Cline)

Oldies Bur Goodies - "Rock Around The Clock" (Bill Haley)
2008-03-18 10:12:13 UTC
When You Were Young by The Killers.

xx
2008-03-18 10:53:39 UTC
Lithium by Nirvana definatley!!
GPC
2008-03-18 10:02:28 UTC
Alive - Pearl Jam

It was playing on the Radio when I first met my wife.
2008-03-18 10:36:57 UTC
At the moment ' Pride" U2, definetelly.
Orange ♥Mocha♥ Frappuccino
2008-03-18 10:15:03 UTC
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day

So much emotion in that song...
dbates8
2008-03-18 10:17:37 UTC
u cant answer that its impossible cause theres so many good songs
everybody loves 3000
2008-03-18 10:04:38 UTC
"Jane Says" by Jane's Addiction.
Abby
2008-03-18 10:02:32 UTC
thr r alot of them

right now

i like

accidents can happen- SIXX AM

DR. FEELGOODand LIVEWIRE- motley crue

( well they had alot of sounds in thr music)
Lauren
2008-03-18 10:00:38 UTC
cant answer that.i have a lot of them