Question:
What bands can you recommend. I like Hannah montana, rancid...?
2010-01-18 20:45:15 UTC
I love

The ramones
rancid
circle jerk
anti-flag
jonas brothers
bad religion

Led Zeppelin (needs its own lines)
Black Sabbath
The Beatles

Metallica
Miley Cyrus
The Misfits

Im fine with almost anything. I just hate rap... Best answer to whoever names good ones (ill check em all out)
Twelve answers:
ZackZepp
2010-01-18 21:40:02 UTC
If you like old rock/prog. rock:

The Doors

The Rolling Stones

Rush

Van Halen

AC/DC

King Crimson

Pink Floyd

The Police

Stevie Ray Vaughan

Paul McCartney & The Wings

Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band

Aerosmith

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Punk/alt. rock:

The Sex Pistols

The Offspring (earlier stuff is more "punk")

Live

Social Distortion

The Clash

Muse

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

Sublime

311

Kaiser Chiefs

Foo Fighters

Queens of the Stone Age

Nine Inch Nails

The Stone Roses

Radiohead

Tool

Nirvana

Oasis

Metal:

Megadeth

Ozzy Osbourne

Anthrax

Anvil

Iron Maiden

Pop:

Selena Gomez

Rooney

Hilary Duff

Demi Lovato

Owl City

Sixpence None The Richer

Britney Spears
2010-01-18 21:00:40 UTC
Never f-ing pair Miley Cyrus and the ****** Jonas Brothers with 1. Led Zeppelin (Miley Cyrus and the J-Bros will never be worthy enough). 2. Black Sabbath (C'mon the F-ing Prince of Darkness for Christ Sakes). 3. Metallica (They would f-ing slay the J-bros in a second). 4. The Beatles (They've tripped acid more times then anyone in the f-ing world)

PS. I HATE YOU.
2010-01-18 20:55:50 UTC
dude - ur like a musical mutant! how can u like all these great bands and then have the audacity to list the jonas sissies and miley in the same question?!

im going to need a shower to get rid of this dirty, dispicable question :)
Joan
2010-01-19 00:51:51 UTC
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way [Old Favourite!]

Foo Fighters - Everlong

Paramore - My Heart

Muse - Knights of Cydonia

idk. ue miight liike these songs ??

:)
MASONNA
2010-01-18 21:01:05 UTC
Go on last.fm or pandora and listen in to a station you like.
CocaCoral
2010-01-18 20:49:22 UTC
how can you but Hannah Montana and Rancid in the same sentence!
So-crates Johnson
2010-01-18 20:50:03 UTC
Haha good one
That Guy (BU)
2010-01-18 20:50:04 UTC
how the fuuuck did Miley Cyrus and the Joe Bro's make your list?
2010-01-18 20:58:04 UTC
brokencyde iz da shytttttt

try them u poser
2010-01-18 20:51:11 UTC
you frighten me. seeing miley cyrus under metallica just makes me sick.
Cody
2010-01-18 21:37:53 UTC
bad trolling.
skitzo!