Question:
I have seen this picture before! WHO IS THIS GUY? Link Below...?
Helen
2007-05-10 03:15:05 UTC
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q298/ben-cooke/thursday.jpg
Got posted for a funny in myspace comments...
Come on eighties hair metal fans! I know you know who this is!
Eighteen answers:
Confused
2007-05-10 05:21:22 UTC
Its Joe from Def Leppard i got that pic on my wall from a photo my parents got when they went to see them in Sheffield. Still recon they are the best band from yorkshire and makes me proud to follow a great british rock band!
half asleep
2007-05-10 03:39:21 UTC
Looks like Joe Elliott or possibly John Sykes from Thin Lizzy.
2007-05-10 03:25:29 UTC
Its the lead singer of def leppard, joe elliot but he has much better hair now. Don't be mean people tend to follow fashion in whatever era. Everyone had mullett (sp) hair in the 80's. Its not their fault they had a temporary few years of fashion insanity :)

Urge you to look at the link two or three posts below me by the way. Its amazing the difference a haircut can make, yum!
finch
2007-05-10 04:00:39 UTC
It's not Joe Elliot, or John Sykes, or Dave Mustaine from Megadeth, or Cliff Burton of (was) Metallica. Tricky one.

Could be Pat Badger from Extreme.
Fonzie T
2007-05-10 03:32:14 UTC
I actually *don't* think it's Joe from Def Lepp'.

Here's what he looked like thru most of the 80s:

http://dyers.org/images/20060420/pete3.jpg

His hair was never That big in their heyday.

I'd ask the person who posted it on myspace where they got it...it may offer clues....
2007-05-10 03:28:59 UTC
Yep, looks like Joe Elliot out of Def Leppard.

This is what he looks like more recently, without the barnet!

http://bestmusic.wz.cz/briefing/Joe.jpg
Jeanette
2007-05-10 03:17:40 UTC
Sorry dunno...probably in a heavy metal rock group with the hair.
2007-05-10 03:17:08 UTC
Looks like one of the geezers out of the band Europe.
damari_8
2007-05-10 03:30:33 UTC
It's Joe Elliot.
Timothy S
2007-05-10 03:17:40 UTC
looks like one of the guy's from def leppard, don't know which one though.
angel
2007-05-10 03:17:52 UTC
Sorry tried the link and it doesn't work
2007-05-10 03:20:07 UTC
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, look atthat barnet! roflmao x
FUTUREBOY76
2007-05-10 03:24:50 UTC
def leopard
Moon Chav
2007-05-10 03:17:44 UTC
there are loads who look like that
dream theatre
2007-05-10 03:22:02 UTC
dont no sorry darlin xx
sharkgirl
2007-05-10 03:22:56 UTC
John Farnham.........hahahaha..........seriously, I don't know
chalmondely
2007-05-10 03:19:17 UTC
..david coverdale?
the16th