Question:
Paul McCartney's Worst Song?
Gina E
2007-05-10 06:12:19 UTC
Don't get me wrong; I'm a fan! But you have to admit, he's written some clunkers. What do you think his lamest or schmaltziest song is? I'll accept solo, Wings, or Beatles !!
Sixteen answers:
2007-05-10 08:16:48 UTC
yeah..."spies like us"...OUCH!...but i could never stand "cook of the house"...even though linda sang it; paul wrote it and it's really...really...really bad...
gellygoggles
2007-05-10 13:19:26 UTC
'Off the ground'.. Dreadful! I am a massive beatles fan and love Paul but I have had to give up with the c*** id he churning out now. What's with all the rock and roll rubbish he's doing? Doesn't he realise the golden era has long passed, we love the music from thoes days but don't want more now! lol As for the classical.....
Fonzie T
2007-05-10 18:42:06 UTC
Press
docscholl
2007-05-10 14:26:25 UTC
I'm a big fan, too...but let me just round out a couple of ALBUMS that are real stinkers -

"Off the Ground" (1993)

"Flaming Pie" (1997)
jeffreytucker79
2007-05-10 13:17:13 UTC
Biker Like an Icon...on the Off the Groun album....sucked the big one
BEN E
2007-05-10 13:16:47 UTC
Uncle Albert Admiral Halsey
2007-05-10 13:16:49 UTC
For me the song Your Love Does it Good. I know the words are beautiful...but I think it's his worst.
2007-05-10 13:19:54 UTC
think about this... would singing better bring peace to the world or at least change the world significantly for the better? my point is that there are more important things out there than paul's worst song. give paul a break, he is just human... and so are you - you should not be judging of others.
Sookie
2007-05-10 14:43:04 UTC
"Band on the Run". I wasn't a fan of his stuff with Wings.
2007-05-10 15:36:27 UTC
Silly Love Songs - makes me want to vomit.
Jax
2007-05-11 04:13:09 UTC
That dumb Christmas song...Simply havin wonderful Christmas time..repeat, repeat...
2007-05-10 15:23:00 UTC
His heart was in the right place, but "Freedom" was ghastly.
bobthebrowser
2007-05-10 13:15:38 UTC
the frog chorus
2007-05-10 13:19:10 UTC
"Let 'em In" or "No More Lonely Nights"
lukedoggllc
2007-05-10 14:03:25 UTC
Let 'Em In
2007-05-10 13:52:23 UTC
i think his whole solo career pretty much sucked. his stuff with the bealtes was amazing.