Question:
need new alt/rock songs!!?
2008-09-13 01:48:45 UTC
so basically i'm tired of my songs and need new ones.....my favorite bands to specify the type of music i like vary form bloc party, cursive, Louis XIV, VHS or beta, WAS, dandy warhols, the wombats, shiny toy guns, foals, to against me, billy talent, black tide, chiodos..etc
Seven answers:
Punch Drunk
2008-09-13 02:10:01 UTC
OH MY GOD YOU LIKE BILLY TALENT!!!!

You don't know how much this makes me happy.

Look up Fugazi, Buzzcocks, Alexisonfire, Boys Like Girls, Death From Above 1979, Dirty Pretty Things, Cancer Bats, JET, Kaiser Chiefs, The Kooks, Our Lady Peace, Silver Sun Pickups, Rise Against, The Strokes, Tokyo Police Club, Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

A couple of these are on the list because they toured with BT or what they 'kind' of sound like according to some. Chiodos is good too. ^.^

Also, if you don't have it already, pick up Watoosh! its early Billy Talent (released under the name Pezz) which is more ska-ish and strange.
2016-04-04 01:59:24 UTC
Soundtrack Of OUr Lives - Sister Surround Snow Patrol - Run Coldplay - Spies U2 - Love Is Blindness Pearl Jam - Indifference Alice In Chains - I Stay Away Nirvana - Drain You Nine Inch Nails - Hurt Marcy Playground - Sherry Fraser Live - I Alone Counting Crows - Sullivan Street \Cranberries - When You're Gone \Cracker - Another Song About The Rain E - Shine It All On Everything - Hooch Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Simmer Down Oasis - Champagne Supernova Lenny Kravitz - Sister Jane's Addiction - Stop Hole - Asking For It Radiohead - Street Spirit REM - Find The River Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days Soup Drsgons - I'm Free Talking Heads - Heaven Toad The Wet Srpocket - Walk On The Ocean Gin Blossoms - Allison Road World Party - Is It Like Today White Zombie - Thunder Kiss 65 Wilco - Impossible Germany Yo La Tengo - Doesn't Have To Be So Sad The Shins - New Slang Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart \Band Of Horses - No One;s Gonna Love You Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Shuffle Your Feet The Stills - Still In Love Song Smashing Pumpkins - Drown Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Could Have Lied Rancid - Time Bomb Screaming Trees - All I Know Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing Smithereens - Especially For You Matthew Sweet - Evangeline Salt - Bluster Violent Femmes - Kiss Off Sublime - Caress You Down Replacements - Withi Your Reach Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated Limp Bizkit - Sour Our Lady Peace - Starseed Palo Alto - Breathe In Foo Fighters - Breakout Goo Goo Dolls - Broadway Clash - rudie Can't Fail The Cure - Like Cockatoos Depeche Mode - It's No Good God Lives Underwater - From Your Mouth Beck - Beercan BAD - The Globe Better Than Ezra - At The Stars Blind Melon - Change Blink 182 - Josie
Loki
2008-09-13 02:03:27 UTC
Try some Oasis radiohead and coldplay those are to look at for. Theyre really good music try them if you need GOOD MUSIC

TO start things off with a bang try VIolet Hill y coldplay one of the best songs ever!
rose
2008-09-13 10:06:52 UTC
Alt rock bands:

Nirvana

Foo fighters

Alice in chains

Radiohead

Red Hot chilli peppers

Muse

Pearl jam

Soundgarden

The white stripes
Leper Messiah.
2008-09-13 01:59:10 UTC
Try some Metallica.

Or Iron Maiden.

Danzig.

The Misfits.
Daniel Cale
2008-09-13 02:00:17 UTC
linkin park, papa roach, rise against, three days grace, endeverafter, muse, story of the year, all american rejects
Drop Dead Fred
2008-09-13 02:00:58 UTC
New Order is your friend.