Question:
does anyone know what nicky wire said about arcade fire in the NME? Heard he was really rude about them!Thanks
climbing up the walls
2007-05-10 02:51:57 UTC
does anyone know what nicky wire said about arcade fire in the NME? Heard he was really rude about them!Thanks
Six answers:
monkeymanelvis
2007-05-11 10:48:04 UTC
I'm gonna buy NME now to find out. Nicky is not a guy to pull his punches with criticism. I saw the Manics in Leeds the other day - fantastic.

Sorry, this is not really a great answer, more of a comment really I guess.
2007-05-11 19:11:31 UTC
I don't know. I love the manics, but the new album: I'm not pleased. So right now, I am not interested.
JOJO
2007-05-11 23:39:49 UTC
goodness gracious great ball on fire??
belle
2007-05-11 03:23:25 UTC
i dont no what your on about but i love ur avatar muse rocks!!!
Insomnia
2007-05-12 09:58:00 UTC
I dunno, but I love Muse too
2007-05-10 12:11:21 UTC