Question:
Does anyone know how to play a instrument?,that lives in kansas?
sul
2007-05-10 08:56:21 UTC
becuse me and my friends are making a rock band and we still need people. (by the way only rock girls)
Two answers:
wizardufozz2002
2007-05-11 03:46:15 UTC
Go kansas rock girl bands. I used to live in kansas...Great Bend. I wish you luck!
jrbill4life
2007-05-10 20:17:06 UTC
Most people who live in Kansas can play a banjo or a fiddle only. Possibly both. Oh, and some can blow on jugs to make a deep, bass sound. My advice is to move to a state that has more people than scarecrows.