Question:
What are the names of these songs? They are from the movie "Harold and Kumar go to white castle"?
davegesprek
2007-05-10 09:07:03 UTC
I want to know all three songs played at the scene.

There is a scene Harold steals the punk kid's truck, and plays a cassette, and these songs come out of the speaker;

First song;
"...and I need you now tonight, and I need you all forever, and if you are lonely, hold me tight..."

Second song;
"baby baby, stars are shining for you, and just like me a ~~ (in audiable)... ~~ baby baby, walking to the forest..."

and, the third song;

"...hold on for one more day. ... break free from the chain, I know that there is a pain, but you hold on for one more day, (chorus) some day some body is going to make you turn around and say goodbye, ~~~ ....hold~on for one more day..."

Those songs are so good, I've got to download them!

Thanks in advence
Ten answers:
Yahoo U there
2007-05-10 09:12:58 UTC
#1 Is a line from Total Eclipse of the heart..Bonnie Tyler

#2 Is Baby baby- Amy grant

#3 Wilson Phillips--Hold On For One More Day
fitzjust
2007-05-10 10:16:08 UTC
What a great movie, here is the track listing if it will help.

1. Chick Magnet - MxPx

2. One Good Spliff - Ziggy Marley, Melody Makers

3. Yeah (Dream of Me) - All Too Much,

4. Righteous Dub - Long Beach Dub Allstars

5. Skunk One - Kottonmouth Kings

6. Same Ole Song - Phunk Junkeez

7. White Castle Blues - The Smithereens,

8. Crazy on You - Heart

9. Cameltoe - Fannypack

10. Kinda High, Kinda Drunk - Coolio

11. Mary Jane - Rick James, Rick James

12. I Wanna Get Next to You - Rose Royce

13. Hold On - Wilson Phillips

14. Ridin'

15. 5ves - Heiruspecs

16. Total Eclipse of the Heart - Nicki French,
Lei
2007-05-10 09:13:48 UTC
im not sure which ones u want but here's a list of the songs

1. Chick Magnet - MxPx

2. One Good Spliff - Ziggy Marley/The Melody Makers

3. Yeah (Dream of Me) - All Too Much

4. Righteous Dub - Long Beach Dub All Stars

5. Shunk One - Kottonmouth Kings

6. Same Old Song - Phunk Junkeez

7. White Castle Blues - The Smithereens

8. Crazy On You - Heart

9. Cameltoe - Fannypack

10. Kinda High, Kinda Drunk - Coolio

11. Mary Jane - Rick James

12. I Wanna Get Next to You - Rose Royce

13. Hold On - Wilson Phillips

14. Ridin' - Classic & 86

15. 5ves - Heiruspecs

16. Total Eclipse of the Heart - Nicki French

Also Sprach Zarathustra - David Kitay

Baby Baby - Amy Grant

Ballin' Boy - No Good (found on the CD "Game Day,

PBB")

Click Click Pow - Lexicon

Dance of the Warrior - Zion-i

Fall In Line - Phunk Junkeez

Faraway - Dara Schindler

Gangsta Gangsta - J. O'Neal/D. Black

Girl From Ypsilanti - Daniel May

Let's Get Retarded - Black Eyed Peas (this song is the cooler, unedited version of their poppy 'Let's Get it Started' radio hit.) (found on the CD "Elephunk")

Looney - Moonshine Bandits

Mariachi Speier - Eric Speier

On the Ganges - Matt Hirt

Rock to the Rhythm - Lexicon (actual song name is 'Rock') (found on the CD "Youth Is Yours")

Rock Your Body 2004 - Stagga Lee

hope that helps!!
?
2016-11-04 15:03:08 UTC
Harold And Kumar Real Names
Amber M
2007-05-10 09:15:42 UTC
The first song is Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler

Second is Baby, Baby - Amy Grant

Third is Hold On -Wilson Phillips
perrigrin2001
2007-05-10 16:32:11 UTC
The first is Total Eclipse of The Heart, I have no idea on the 2nd, the 3rd is Hold on! Very cool songs
georgiagrits1
2007-05-10 12:19:53 UTC
#1 "total eclipse of the heart" bonnie tyler

#2 "baby, baby" amy grant

#3 "hold on" wilson phillips
momotara
2007-05-10 09:15:46 UTC
ok..so

the first:Air Supply-Total Eclipse of Heart

the second:Amy Grant-Baby baby

the third:My Gray Skies-Hold On
dynamite_boy619
2007-05-10 09:10:03 UTC
the last song is hold on by wilson phillips I'm not sure who sings the others
2016-04-01 09:13:52 UTC
the first one is total eclispe of the heart done by many diff artists, idk the second one and the third one is hold on by wilson phillips