Question:
Where can I get Carnifex, Annotations of an Autopsy, Crematorium, Cerberus, and other underground metal cds?
wannabepicker06
2007-05-09 19:26:51 UTC
Other than their shows I mean, cause I'm not sure like what stores or anything to look in.
Seven answers:
Jonny
2007-05-09 19:34:20 UTC
Carnifex - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/104-7089916-3050313?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=Carnifex&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

Crematorium -http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_m/104-9285602-2762355?url=node%3D301668%2C67207&field-keywords=crematorium&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

Cerberus - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_m/104-9285602-2762355?url=node%3D301668%2C67207&field-keywords=cerberus&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

just type what you want in the search, you can get CDs here for under $2. I cant find Annotations of an Autopsy anywhere.
?
2016-05-19 08:05:10 UTC
I do indeed prefer having Heavy Metal be a rather underground genre. There's a sense of community within the Heavy Metal fanbase due to this. I know it sounds a bit cheesy, but the bond that exists between those who enjoy the same type of music really is stronger in Metal than anywhere else, as far as I have noticed. I think the reason for this is due to the scarcity of finding someone truly dedicated to the genre. People who are often have to look deep underground to find newer bands, and they proceed to share it with the community, who then do the same. It's this cycle that has kept underground bands alive, and the Metal fanbase still being a dominant force upon the underground community. The love for music just wouldn't be there if newer music can be discovered simply through the radio or MTV, and neither would the strength of the fanbase. I feel it is the job of the parent. Music is an art and, like any other form of it, should not be subjected to the same level of censorship as long as it is an expression of creativity. The idea of the government acting as 'the second parent' is ridiculous, and it's often used to justify outright violations of the Charter.
2007-05-15 05:27:49 UTC
The Annotations of an Autopsy CD will be available in independent record shops in early June 2007
2007-05-09 19:39:06 UTC
Ebay is a Metal haven...all kinds.
2007-05-10 02:46:46 UTC
Ok just click or google to :

blackmetal.com

hellheadbanger.com

metaldisc.com
2007-05-09 21:19:37 UTC
try here, they have those hard to find cd's, love this place !!
El Rick
2007-05-10 13:03:10 UTC
www.undergroundmetalcds.com