Question:
Who are your Top 5 favorite drummers of all time?
Fell In Love
2015-11-15 21:37:15 UTC
My Top 5 favorite drummers of all time are

John Bonham of Led Zeppelin
Bill Ward of Black Sabbath
Cozy Powell of Jeff Beck Group/Rainbow/Whitesnake and Black Sabbath
Bev Bevan of ELO
Neil Peart of Rush
Thirteen answers:
H2SO4
2015-11-15 23:44:38 UTC
Buddy Rich

John Bonham

Steve Gadd

Neil Peart

Mike Portnoy
Steve
2015-11-16 18:13:18 UTC
John Bonham

Keith Moon

Neil Peart

Ginger Baker

Buddy Rich
Perdition Paradise
2015-11-15 21:42:50 UTC
Neil Peart

John Bonham

Ringo Starr

Patrick Carney

Mike Byrne
?
2015-11-17 16:04:51 UTC
John Bonham

Keith Moon

Alex Van Halen

Mitch Mitchell

Nicko McBrain
Carlo
2015-11-16 21:19:17 UTC
Pete Sandoval

Richard Cristy

Sean Reinhert

Gene Hoglan

Dave Lombardo
moezlanski
2015-11-15 22:49:51 UTC
Being a drummer myself I have thought about this a lot and I dont have any. Now there are some out there that are in a class of their own but favorites I dont have. The drums are the timekeeper of the band they make sure that everyone is keeping pace with the song. Idont have a favorite simply put I cant choose. I have been one over three decades and I have seen so many good ones, ones that are different. I respect all instruments but the drums to me have always had a special place in my heart. Aside from the fact that I play them. Its what they represent.
?
2015-11-15 21:52:19 UTC
Phil Selway

Stewart Copeland

John Bonham

Danny Carey

Travis Barker (his side stuff that I've heard sucks, but he's a phenomenal drummer)
Kevin Queen
2015-11-17 07:01:25 UTC
Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan - Former Avenged Sevenfold Member

Jay Weinburg - Slipknot

Nick Oshiro - Former Static-X Member

David Salveria - Former Korn Member

Steve Felton - Mushroomhead
?
2015-11-15 22:30:59 UTC
Mario Duplantier (Gojira)

Flo Mournier (Cryptopsy)

Billy Rymer (Dillinger Escape Plan)

Martin Lopez (Ex-Opeth, Soen)

Morgan Agren (Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects)
smitrixz
2015-11-19 17:33:11 UTC
!.British:John Bonham 1.American Bill Kreutsmann 2.Neil peart 3.ginger baker 4.Ringo starr Personality 5.nick mason
?
2015-11-15 22:43:43 UTC
Aaron Spears
will