Question:
Who sings the song "I'm so addicted to, all the things you do, when your going down on me,inbetween the sheets
Shawn
2007-05-09 20:52:49 UTC
It's a rock song. Again it goes "I'm so addicted to, all the things you do, when your going down on me, in between the sheets (could be seats)
Three answers:
2007-05-13 19:17:39 UTC
The most I could get to was that it was by third eye blind, look through some lyrics sites and see if you can find it...
2016-03-19 03:21:12 UTC
Saving Abel got that from the internet
♥BleedingHeart♥
2007-05-10 18:42:17 UTC
ooooooohhhh, i kno that song!!! but i cant remember wat it is...............grrrrrr, i hate that.

good luck, im sorry! :)