Question:
I am making my own playlist and I need help with some awesome songs. Anyone?
anastasia_doom
2007-05-09 17:54:44 UTC
Some of my favorite bands are System of a Down, Vital Remains, Bayside, My Chemical Romance and the Doors. I am more on the Emo, Punk, Oldies, Rock and Metal bands... I just need help with some new songs and maybe a new style. But there is one thing, I hate HIP HOP and RAP!! so none of that. I just need a little more help with opening up my mind and accepting different bands so if you know...
Eighteen answers:
Sofia
2007-05-09 19:10:28 UTC
Red Jumsuit Apparatus (i get to see them in concert this summer!!<3)

Saosin

Three days Grace

Breaking benjamin

30 seconds to mars

AFI

Good charlotte

the cinematics

madina lake

rise against

senses fail

underoath

those where the emo ones i had

i'm more of an alternative band type of person but you may like these bands:

A change of pace

The Academy is

The all-american Rejects

ALL TIME LOW (my current fav band!!! i hugged the lead singer and guitarist!!!! omg!!! i'm in love)

Anberlin

Augustana

Boys like girls

cute is what we aim for

dashboard confessional

fall out boy <3

hellogoodbye

lost prophets

plain white t's

taking back sunday

vertical horizon

i think thats it... but you have to listen to "coffee shop soundtrack" by All time Low

no wait watch the music video, it will crack you up, they are so cute and funny!! :o)
2007-05-10 12:33:29 UTC
I don't know most of the bands you mentioned except for The Doors, so I suggest

Roadhouse Blues

Hyacinth House

Peace Frog

Moonlight Drive

Crystal Ship

Twentieth Century Fox

Land Ho {not a Don Imus tune}

5 To 1
2007-05-09 18:52:14 UTC
get...

Disturbed

Foo Fighters

Pearl Jam

Nirvana

Alien Ant Farm

Blink 182

The Clash

Custom

Dropkick Murphys

Queens Of The Stone Age

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Black Sabbath

AC/DC

Pink Floyd

The Who

Ozzy

and some Zeppelin.
Silent Assassin
2007-05-11 06:07:03 UTC
I listen to HipHop alot but I listen to Rock, Metal and Jazz. I have an eclectic taste. Here are some albums I have:

Fall Out Boy

PaPa Roach

TOOL

Mudvayne

God Smack

Slipknot

John Mayer

Audio Slave

Korn

P.O.D

Rage Against the Machine..
nondevo
2007-05-09 19:52:34 UTC
I like The Noose by A Perfect Circle. Also check out Apoplectic or DisRepair by Sons of the Cloth. Bright Eyes is way softer than those other too, but I like a lot of their music too. All three bands rock.
Melanie Turner
2007-05-09 18:07:08 UTC
Mika- fun and theatrical- sounds like Freddy Mercury

U2

The Police

Dave Matthews Band
2007-05-09 19:42:29 UTC
all of the ones above are really good. a very different song is by The Jam- going underground. its a good song. its a punk rock band.kind of sounds like the Ramones and the who. their from england i think...the song isnt new tho.. not so much in to the hip hop either
kitz
2007-05-10 10:11:20 UTC
Wells Fargo by Babe Ruth;Black Betty by Ram Jam;Ballroom Blitz,Love is like oxygen,Fox on the run by Sweet;Frankenstein;Hold the line;Carry on wayward sun;Uncontrollable urge;Beds are burnin';Dr.Robert;Come sail away;157 Riverside avenue;Do ya;Stuck in the middle with you;and all of Gerry Rafferty's "city to city" album!
2007-05-10 17:41:01 UTC
Jimi Hendrix- Castles Made Of Sand

Nirvana- Come as you are

Rage against the machine- Killing in the name

John Lennon- Imagine

Beck- Loser
spillng my ♥ out on the table
2007-05-10 15:52:16 UTC
Add some AFI songs [love like winter and silver & cold]maybe green day.Addthe killers,plain white t's songs.And my fav. choice and my playlists are filled with um Fall Out Boy songs, try some of there new album songs and some songs from take this to your grave songs.
?
2016-10-31 03:56:30 UTC
She Wolf - Shakira, Love inebriated - Boys Like ladies Eh Eh - woman Gaga sturdy ladies bypass undesirable - Cobra Starship ( i think of.. ) Replay - Sean Kingston fireplace Burning - Sean Kingston 2 is better than One - Taylor rapid & Boys Like ladies social gathering interior the USA of a - Miley Cyrus desire you enjoyed it (:
sarah
2007-05-09 19:41:31 UTC
atreyu

silverstein

saosin

a static lullaby

the forecast

armor for sleep

boys night out

paramore

bullet for my valentine

comeback kid

endwell

chevelle

emery

underoath

funeral for a friend

halifax

rise against

scary kids scaring kids

shinedown

sick puppies

skillet

smile empty soul

so they say

story of the year

the sleeping

thrice

twelve gauge valentine

trust company

roses are red

enjoy♥
2007-05-09 18:04:00 UTC
I love your music taste. I am into those bands too. If you like them you might like:

The Used,

Nirvana,

Alice In Chains,

AFI,

The Cure,

etc.
unknown
2007-05-09 18:03:06 UTC
get lining park and green day and fob (if u like em) and daughtry is good and evanescence

bon jovi is really good too

do you do alterantive rock? like rob thomas, michael buble, and the fray
Matt
2007-05-09 18:25:19 UTC
get lamb of god, black label society, trivium for metal. my favorite punk band is blink182.
2007-05-09 18:10:44 UTC
"Winter" by Bayside.
.310.
2007-05-09 19:41:50 UTC