Question:
Anyone love kpop?
Dark Angel
2006-06-28 22:51:41 UTC
Whats your favorite kpop singer or group?
Two answers:
Dido
2006-06-29 12:24:21 UTC
I LOVE IT.

I like old school kpop, but I guess once in a while I'll find a new comer that I like.

I listen to H.O.T, Shinhwa, SES, Tony An, Jang Woo Hyuk, MoonHeeJun, Kim Jong Kook, Harisu, Koyote, NRG, Eugene, F-IV, Epik High,1tym, JTL

But my favorite would just be H.O.T,TonyAn,JangWooHyuk and MoonHeeJun... um.. still a die hard fan of H.O.T :P

woot! I get excited when talking about kpop:P
cable123321
2006-06-29 00:03:51 UTC
mines is KCM and the song is called "smile"