Question:
What are some good songs/bands?
blood2fangs
2007-05-10 00:55:43 UTC
they can have some swearing in them,but not in like every sentence...just a few swears if any,I rather not have any at all if possible.
Sixteen answers:
2007-05-10 17:08:46 UTC
system of a down - psycho

from first to last - note to self

coheed and cambria - delirium trigger

insane clown posse - boogie man

stutterfly - gun in hand

armor for sleep - i was right all along

red hot chili peppers - give it away

the white stripes - seven nation army

hellogoodbye - here (in your arms)

ac/dc - big balls

queen - bohemian rhapsody

led zeppelin - black dog

pink floyd - the wall

the all-american rejects - can't take it

black sabbath - war pigs

30 seconds to mars - the kill

three days grace - neverender

the used - sound effects and overdramatics

the offspring - original prankster

my chemical romance - helena

the killers - mr. brightside

reggie and the full effect - get well soon

nine inch nails - the collector

chevelle - send the pain below

franz ferdinand - take me out

red jumpsuit apparatus - face down

afi - silver and cold

taking back sunday - cute without the e (cut from the team)

good charlotte - the river

the bloodhound gang - foxtrot uniform charlie kilo

nirvana - rape me

rage against the machine - killing in the name

wolfmother - love train

billy idol - white wedding

george thorogood -bad to the bone

jet - are you gonna be my girl?

jimi hendrix - foxy lady

paramore - emergency

alkaline trio - time to waste
musicgrlluvher
2007-05-14 03:33:45 UTC
Live - The Beauty Of Gray

Buckcherry - Carousel

Rise Against - Suffer

Billy Talent - This Is How It Goes

No Warning - Bad Timing

Moneen - If Tragedy's Appealing, Than Disasters an Addiction

Billy Idol - Rebel Yell

Blondie - Dreamin'

The Doors - Break On Through

Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

The Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop

Sublime - Santeria

Q-Lazarrus - Goodbye Horses (I fell in love with this song after watching Clerks 2. Silly, I know.)

Radiohead - Creep
li.mony
2007-05-10 09:30:06 UTC
Nickelback is NOT good.

It depends on your tasted, of course, but here's who I like:

The Cramps - You've Got Good Taste or Tear it Up or Naked Girl Falling Down the Stairs (check out the videos on youtube!)

The Clash- Clash City Rockers or Four Horsemen

The Dead Kennedys- California Uber Alles or Riot

The Dead Milkmen- Beach Party Vietnam or Peter Bazooka

The Violent Femmes- Waiting for the Bus, Add It Up, or Kiss Off

The Germs- Street Dreams or Forming

Bad Religion - I want to conquer the world

7-Shot Screamers- Liquor Store

MDC- Chicken Squawk or John Wayne was a Nazi

Minor Threat- Straight Edge

The Misfits- Mommy, Can I go out and Kill tonight?

Modest Mouse- White Lies Yellow Teeth or Bukowski or I came as a rat

The Shins- Caring is Creepy or New Slang When you Notice the Stripes

The Pixies- Debaser and Where is My Mind

Pennywise-

Rancid

The Ramones

The Sex Pistols

Subhumans

Reagan Youth

_______

OMFG! WXYZ!

Emos Emos GO AWAY!

Does NOBODY listen to good music anymore?

The Cramps are quintessential psychobilly, the shins are wonderfully melodic (with exquisite lyrics), most of the rest on my list is really great punk. I've added a song next to each band.
aMUSEd
2007-05-10 10:13:52 UTC
Good bands:

Muse

The arctic monkeys

Franz ferdinand

The killers

As for songs:

grace kelly - mika

brainstorm - the arctic monkeys

505 - the arctic monkeys

old yellow bricks - the arctic monkeys

Like a boy - ciara

because of you - ne-yo

Supermassive black hole - muse

Starlight - muse

Plug in baby - muse

hysteria - muse

time is running out - muse
sarah
2007-05-10 11:39:51 UTC
look up the bands:

silverstein

saosin

paramore

circa survive

atreyu

the forecast

rise against

roses are red

thursday

from first to last

the used

chevelle

truse company

alexisonfire

vanna

boys like girls

boys night out

underoath

all time low

the sleeping

the audition

the almost

plain white t's

motion city soundtrack

mxpx

you can look these bands up at www.purevolume.com

enjoy♥
Bonzai07
2007-05-10 21:25:58 UTC
well...there's mobile, the white stripes, flyleaf, superchick, the ramones, coldplay, relient k, saosin, furtherseemsforever, p.o.d, linkin park,gnarls barkley, led zepplin, eric clapton, lenny kravitz, nickelback, jimi hendrix, pillar, t-bone, grits, fleetwood mac, aqua lung, dave matthews band, fc kahuna, dj tiesto,some of smash mouth,seventh day slumber, subseven, kj-52, paul reuban,deathcab for cutie, bloc party, and stuff... lol
nikki! <3RDJ<3
2007-05-10 20:06:49 UTC
my chemical romance

the killers

taking back sunday

fall out boy

greenday

muse

30 seconds to mars

the academy is...

the rasmus

evanessence

panic! at the disco

and

madina lake

are a few of the bands i like (my chemical romance is my absolute favourite though :))
A7X 16
2007-05-13 01:06:40 UTC
I've got what you need, check out my local wares:

Beast and the Harlot* by *Avenged Sevenfold

Bat Country* by *Avenged Sevenfold

Burn it Down* by *Avenged Sevenfold

Blinded in Chains* by *Avenged Sevenfold

Sidewinder* by *Avenged Sevenfold

Trashed and Scattered* by *Avenged Sevenfold

The Wicked End* by *Avenged Sevenfold

Strength of the World* by *Avenged Sevenfold

Hand of Blood* by *Bullet for my Valentine

Just Another Star* by *Bullet for my Valentine

No Control* by *Bullet for my Valentine

4 Words to Choke Upon* by *Bullet for my Valentine

This Calling* by *All That Remains

Not Alone* by *All That Remains

Six* by *All That Remains

The Air That I Breathe* by *All That Remains

It Dwells in me* by *All That Remains

We Stand* by *All That Remains

Empty Inside* by *All That Remains

12 Hundred* by *Mushroomhead

Simple Survival* by *Mushroomhead

Eternal* by *Mushroomhead

43* by *Mushroomhead
wait what are we talking about.
2007-05-11 01:57:45 UTC
my chemical romance, my fav songs by them: honey this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us, headfirst for halos, heaven help us, helena, i don't love you (worse swearing they use is f*ck and motherf*cker)

the killers: glamorous indie rock and roll, all these things that i've done, believe me natalie

the used: let it bleed, blue and yellow, the bird and the worm

30 seconds to mars: attack, from yesterday, the kill

taking back sunday: liar, make damn sure
CannibalGirl
2007-05-10 21:22:43 UTC
Head automatica

The Vincent black shadow

Kids in glass houses

Polaroid

Hit the lights

Its hard to recommend bands though because it all depends on what you like listening to...
lilliums04
2007-05-10 20:25:47 UTC
You have asked an extremely vague question. What artists do you usually listen to?
FoxTheHunter
2007-05-10 13:24:00 UTC
my chemical romance, panic! at the disco, evanescence, nickleback, fall out boy, coldplay
lucreciacresent
2007-05-10 11:55:32 UTC
I like linkin park, trivium, lostprophets, and many more...
mcrfan_2009
2007-05-10 12:35:56 UTC
my chemical romance

afi

the used

flyleaf

disturbed

the cure

fall out boy

dashboard confessional

the red jumpsuit apperatus
rhorrorp
2007-05-10 17:07:50 UTC
Damn it, why the hell doncha like swearin?
andrew
2007-05-10 09:01:51 UTC
Nickelback!!!!

FARAWAY!!!