Question:
Where are the members of NKOTB now?
G-Funk
2007-05-03 22:13:19 UTC
Remember New Kids on the Block? I wanna know where they ended up. "Step by Step, ooh baby..."
Three answers:
mommy102905
2007-05-03 22:23:39 UTC
There was a show called Bands Reunited on VH1 a few years ago that tried to get them all on stage... but they wouldn't do it. But my where are they now info comes from that show.

Jordan Knight - In Vegas doing a solo show of mostly NKOTB songs

Jon Knight - A real estate developer in LA

Joe McEntire - Acting, his last show was Boston Common I think

Donny Wahlburg - Acting, mostly in small parts in his brothers movies

Danny Wood - A real estate developer in Miami
blahdeblah
2007-05-04 06:27:44 UTC
Oh my God... I was soooo into them! I believe that Joey McIntyre was in Wicked, I think he played Fiyero. Other than that, I don't know what they are doing.

ps- Jon was my favorite
ginger528_2000
2007-05-04 05:23:23 UTC
Go to this site and it will tell you everything.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Kids_on_the_Block#1990-1991:_Step_by_Step