Question:
got any good bands for me to listen to??
mAriilU
2007-05-09 17:16:45 UTC
that sounds like alesana, bless the fall, or from autumn to ashes.
33 answers:
2007-05-11 18:12:44 UTC
brittany spears, haha!

Idk, you can go to yahoo.com/music and you can have fun searching for music you like there!!! I do it all the time!

Hope I helped!

-Martin
?
2007-05-10 12:48:28 UTC
I mostly like progressive rock (Dream Theater, Symphony X) and Metal (Metallica, Disturbed, Slipknot) but if you like From Autumn to ashes, you might like this band called 36 crazyfists. They are from Oregon by way of Alaska. They are pretty cool.
Scott
2007-05-12 09:26:43 UTC
Travis

Bjork

Caroline's Spine

Tori Amos

Alice In Chains

Belly
sarah
2007-05-09 19:50:48 UTC
alexisonfire

atreyu

vanna

silverstein

endwell

a static lullaby

thrice

boys night out

comeback kid

funeral for a friend

halifax

rise against

scary kids scaring kids

chiodos

saosin

from first to last

thursday

chevelle

norma jean

as i lay dying

flyleaf

breaking benjamin

brand new

bayside

enjoy♥...you listen to good music by the way..i especially like from autumn to ashes...
lawrence g
2007-05-12 06:34:17 UTC
My Chemical Romance
2007-05-09 17:35:44 UTC
wolfmother

ashes of soma

cradle of filth

taproot

hawthorne heights

from first to last

69 eyes

3 inches of blood

the used

the ataris

thrice

silverstein

my chemical romance

underoath

under the influence of giants

kill hannah

hinder

from satellite

chiodos

murderdolls

static-x

evans blue

three days grace

atreyu

afi

crossfade

pod

saosin

evaline

senses fail

aiden

the almost

hellogoodbye

a static lullaby

dragonforce

sugarcult

deadstar assembly

nine inch nails

boys like girls

brand new

spitalfield

alkaline trio

reggie and the full effect

every time i die

bayside

the audition

we are the fury

a dime for romance

alesana

ummm those are all that are on the top of my head....enjoy =]
2007-05-09 17:43:40 UTC
There's many.

For a good acoustic songg.. try Too Sorry for Apologies or Secondhand Serenade.

For a good grindcore song.. try CDC.

For a good screamo song try UnderOath or Soasin.

And if you want just a good bandd.. try Bayside.

My favorite band is Saosin.
Ashley
2007-05-09 17:42:25 UTC
Yeah. Um, don't listen to Cute Is What We Aim For.

They aren't even close to Alesana.

You'd like-

Vanna

A Skylit Drive

Burden Of A Day

Chiodos

Drop Dead, Gorgeous

... to name a few. =)
2007-05-10 12:26:09 UTC
Indigenous
Uchiha Itachi
2007-05-10 18:38:30 UTC
Oh yeah! Listen to Green Day, The All American Rejects, ACDC, or The Who.
2007-05-10 11:02:04 UTC
Go with old school rock n roll

My suggestions: The Who, THE ROLLING STONES(greatest rock n roll band), Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin etc etc
~I Am A Million Pieces Of The Sky
2007-05-09 17:48:36 UTC
i got 2 bands for ya....My Chemical Romance..listen to all their

3 albums...and Fall Out Boy....i only like 4 songs of them but they're still awesome....i like 23 songs of My Chem tho...
michiganfan
2007-05-11 16:26:27 UTC
maroon 5, red hot chili peppers

I don't get why people put thumbs-down to other people since good bands are just opinion, so it's not a wrong answer!
Super Unkn0wn
2007-05-11 12:54:28 UTC
If you're into J-Rock, I recomend Dir En Grey
millerhighlife247
2007-05-11 07:29:12 UTC
Lamb of God

Himsa

Chimiara
anon1mous
2007-05-09 17:37:45 UTC
honestly, everybody loves led zeppelin so try them out. Try songs like since i've been loving you... and dazed and confused. They have lots of different styles and you'd love them i bet. I think most people love them but they just won't admitt to it.
Aaron
2007-05-09 17:29:13 UTC
i would say the rock band called Saosin. They are the best. One of my favorites is voices. Or if you like rock love songs is by snow patrol and the songs is called chasing cars. hope this helped
2007-05-10 08:42:09 UTC
T rex, toto, 10cc, deep purple.
maidycr@sbcglobal.net
2007-05-09 17:43:32 UTC
Led Zeppelin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their guitarist, Jimmy Page is definitely the best guitarist ever
Mushroomhead Fan 24
2007-05-09 17:25:33 UTC
Yes, my favorite band Mushroomhead (no they didnt copy slipknot), and Job for a Cowboy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTArlayONhY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH0xFPbGDlE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAFfKMhtB_o&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw7YsZFksBQ
RushFan2112
2007-05-09 21:25:02 UTC
ok here's a very predictable but highly biased answer for you... RUSH

But its really a matter of personal taste.
nadiaaa
2007-05-11 21:01:45 UTC
maybe rise against or red jumpsuit apparatus?
2007-05-09 17:28:06 UTC
chiodos. eyes set to kill norma jean atreyu killswitch engage. BUT DEFINITELY EYES SET TO KILL
haicassie
2007-05-11 10:21:34 UTC
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

how about escape the fate?

or maybe something lyk killswitch engage?

idk.
2007-05-09 18:52:19 UTC
hmm..escape the fate
Bend Them Strings
2007-05-09 17:23:56 UTC
jj grey and mofro
silent bob
2007-05-09 18:50:41 UTC
if u like metal i suggest metallica or black sabbath.
2007-05-09 18:06:42 UTC
No, don't listen to bands.
2007-05-10 12:30:07 UTC
led zep and black sab
2007-05-09 17:24:09 UTC
LINKIN PARK =] =]
jane.
2007-05-09 17:22:08 UTC
idk. depends on what kind of rock u like. i recommend Cute Is What We Aim For. they rock!
?
2007-05-12 05:49:40 UTC
BEATLES and BADFINGER
undertaker_05_69