Question:
What is this song???? lol Its kinda crazy sounding..?
2007-05-10 06:03:44 UTC
I think its like one of those 80s rock songs. And the guy says something like "and I said heee eee eeeyyy heee eee eeyy, I said hey, whats going on." LOL that is seriously the best I can do because that is all I remember from the song. Do you know what it is? I like it.
Eight answers:
nikki m
2007-05-10 06:06:10 UTC
Its Four Non-Blondes.....the song is called What's Up.
Super Unkn0wn
2007-05-12 02:13:27 UTC
4 Non Blondes - What's up?

Track 3 from the album Bigger, Better, Faster, More! released in '92
2007-05-10 13:06:49 UTC
Actually I think that's a woman you are hearing and the song is by a group called 4 Non-Blondes (more 90's actually). "what's up" is the name of the song.
jenny s
2007-05-10 13:13:01 UTC
Hiya yeah the group is called 4 non blondes and it,s an all girl group
thegenius
2007-05-10 13:06:25 UTC
its the four non blonds think the songs called whats going on.
momrocks
2007-05-12 13:51:31 UTC
Four non blonds"What's going On"
NickyNawlins
2007-05-10 13:14:09 UTC
thats not a guy thats a womwn singing that song and the name is what's going on?...its by 4 non blondes
Rachel O
2007-05-10 23:51:26 UTC
"What's up" by 4 Non-Blondes.