Question:
What's your favorite Avril Lavigne songs?
pweetyinpink05
2007-05-10 04:24:49 UTC
what's your fave avril songs? especially from her new album?
25 answers:
waterfairy
2007-05-10 07:11:23 UTC
Losing grip and my happy ending
2007-05-10 14:10:50 UTC
Complicated, Sk8er Boi, Girlfriend
purpleCat
2007-05-10 12:03:33 UTC
From the new album? Oh no....... Kinda cheesy and the lyrics could use some work. But my faves are:

My Happy Ending

Freak Out

Fall To Pieces

Girlfriend (catchy man!)

Anything But Ordinary
2007-05-10 11:32:17 UTC
Sorry... but I think Avril's new album is a sell out.

But I do think sk8ter boi and complicated are her best songs from Let Go....
kira362
2007-05-10 11:35:36 UTC
Complicated, Sk8r Boi, and My Happy Ending
♥♥ Hello Kitty ♥♥
2007-05-10 11:41:49 UTC
~Girlfriend

~Sk8er Boi

~I'm With You

~Keep Holding On

~Complicated

~My Happy Ending

~Don't have any of her Cd's but I still like these songs.
Molly
2007-05-10 11:29:37 UTC
my fave. avril lavigne song is girlfriend... ♥
sedusa71
2007-05-10 13:55:10 UTC
the new CD Girlfriend of course

first CD sk8terboi

second Cd happy ending
Lingz
2007-05-10 11:27:18 UTC
1)girlfriend

2)complicated.
ragnarok
2007-05-10 11:32:41 UTC
Girl friend

Hold on

Complicated

Skater boy
If6was9
2007-05-10 11:27:53 UTC
1. Unemployment

2. My 15 Minutes of Fame Are Over

3. How Much For a Porn Scene.
xoxo.
2007-05-10 11:32:13 UTC
1. complicated

2. keep holding on

3. girlfriend.

4. things i'll never say

5. sk8er boi

6. my world

7. nobody's fool

8. he wasnt

9. my happy ending

10. everything back but you

avril rocks. (:
Annie C
2007-05-10 15:08:59 UTC
happy ending is one of my fave songs!!!
mercedesOTH
2007-05-10 17:51:10 UTC
girlfriend

&

my happy ending
2007-05-10 11:55:13 UTC
i love the song best damn thing and girlfriend and more on her new c.d
2007-05-10 11:36:37 UTC
i like nobodys home and losing grip :-) i dont girlfriend though its wayy too poppy
FIONA C
2007-05-10 11:28:21 UTC
complicated. not so sure on her new one, doesn't sound like a song she would sing, it is catchy tho.
shootingstar5820032001
2007-05-10 12:53:38 UTC
girlfriend all the freakin way..... that is the best song she has ever had, and it is very cute and upbeat... i loveeeee it!!!
priincessly
2007-05-10 13:40:55 UTC
girlfriend

everything back but you