Question:
Muse's Best Album?
Lifeless Energy
2007-05-09 18:38:01 UTC
Which one do you prefer
- Showbiz
- Origin of Symmetry
- Hullabaloo
- Absolution
- Black Holes and Revelations

Also what's you favourite track from the album and why?
Six answers:
Bowers
2007-05-09 18:47:54 UTC
Absolution. Favorite track: Hysteria. It's got a great electric beat, good intro and the lyrics aren't half bad either. Second best album is Black Holes and Revelations, with my favorite track being Starlight. Like any of their songs plus a great use of a keyboard, love it.
shih rips
2007-05-10 02:20:46 UTC
Knights of Cydonia, Black Holes And Revelations
ƎIΝΟƆ
2007-05-10 02:21:01 UTC
my order best to least best, with favorite track

origin of symmetry "space dementia" or "bliss"

black holes and revelations "map of the problematique"

absolution "falling away with you"

hullabaloo "map of your head" i dont know why

showbiz "showbiz"

i just bought my tickets and im so excited
cure2001
2007-05-10 01:51:11 UTC
Absolution
curious_angel
2007-05-10 01:46:07 UTC
to me, all of them are awesome but Black Holes and Revelation stands out.

My favourite track would probably be supermassive black hole :]
2007-05-10 01:58:32 UTC
i can't choose!!!

they're all absolutely amazing.

i just can't...don't make me!

one of my favorite songs is knights of cydonia