Question:
does anybody know good female punkpop music?
luvsexhappiness
2007-05-09 17:48:35 UTC
does anybody know good female punkpop music?
28 answers:
motschkal12
2007-05-11 04:34:50 UTC
Kittie! They`re an all-women alternative metal band.

their music really hasn`t got anything to do with pop music, but try it out!
2007-05-10 06:20:07 UTC
I'm not completely familiar with genres but i like chick rock bands too.

Female bands that i know of are: The Like, Veruca Salt, Go Betty Go, Mirah, The Donnas, Sahara Hotnights, Azure Ray, CocoRosie, Devotchkas, The Ditty Bops, Indigo Girls, Le Tigre, Lillix, Lunachicks, The Mo-dettes, The Murmurs, The Pipettes, The Ramonas, Sleater-Kinney, Tegan and Sara.

Check them out if you have the time.
3L!Z@B3+H
2007-05-10 01:09:00 UTC
The Sounds, Paramore, The Hush Sound

They aren't quite punk, but they're the best examples of rock groups fronted by females.
ZeroCharisma
2007-05-10 00:59:36 UTC
Dancehall Crashers
stonesdude154
2007-05-11 18:59:54 UTC
Patti Smith
shame on them
2007-05-10 01:17:52 UTC
hi baby,

what up it's me da diva here. how it's going well to answer your question yes i do know good female punkpop music and the I know 'PINK'' pink is a pop/rock female singer you might have heard of her. she's the girl that sings that song ''you better get this party started''!!! have you heard that song does it ring a bell or sound famaliar to you? thanks all that i can recall for now sexy. hope that i helped you're little ,sexy, diva has to go love ya smootches. i'm out*
James S55$$ where I give you ME.
2007-05-11 15:20:32 UTC
Tina Turner,Paula Abba,and Janet Jacson.They are wild.Even Pink.
haleema
2007-05-10 02:38:54 UTC
Shiny Toy Guns lead singer is a woman
dw
2007-05-10 01:01:58 UTC
The Muffs
Joe Wanderer
2007-05-11 03:27:54 UTC
Lunachicks!
Super Unkn0wn
2007-05-12 01:32:30 UTC
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts (classic)

J.O. Jill (edgy, but not quite punk)
2007-05-10 00:56:03 UTC
The Donnas. They totally kick @ss!
mrkevin
2007-05-10 02:13:00 UTC
Sleater-Kinney is an awesome punk/metal girl group. Unfortunately, they have (or are) breaking up.
2007-05-12 07:21:51 UTC
most chicks like hip hop , and rap up 2 date music that just came out.K.
2007-05-12 16:47:20 UTC
Flyleaf (if you don't like screamo, dont listen to them they only have a little bit, but still.)

Paramore (indie)
Hil M
2007-05-12 00:46:06 UTC
PARAMORE- ONE OF MY FAV BANDS

The band is fronted by Hayley Williams

"Tell me where our time went, and if it was time well spent..."
2007-05-10 03:51:52 UTC
L7
soccball4
2007-05-13 04:32:34 UTC
well Green Day is timeless and thay will always be my favorite.
Sk8
2007-05-10 00:54:23 UTC
i dont know but i love punk rock
Memyselfi
2007-05-11 00:26:39 UTC
avril lavigne

skye sweetnam
2007-05-10 00:52:44 UTC
The Donnas are punkrock... i think.
Atticus
2007-05-12 04:55:39 UTC
the donnas,the spazzys
^MomentaryInsanity^
2007-05-10 15:50:16 UTC
defitnletly paramore
2007-05-10 17:47:11 UTC
i would have to say avril lavigne and pink are the best
Maddy Rene
2007-05-11 04:43:16 UTC
paramore

flyleaf

the vicent black shadow

meg & dia

pretty amazing.
BarteNderAnGeL
2007-05-10 14:03:47 UTC
BoA-swEet inPact... tRy her shEs so coOl...
kindofkitty
2007-05-12 13:17:38 UTC
Please listen to the Noisettes if you haven't heard them before.
El Rick
2007-05-10 19:57:17 UTC
be your own pet ROCKS!!!!!