Question:
what is the SCARIEST rock band out there?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
what is the SCARIEST rock band out there?
39 answers:
2007-05-09 18:52:29 UTC
Culture Club.
nαrcíssα [misses being a TC]
2007-05-09 19:02:37 UTC
Gorgoroth!!!!
pebbles
2007-05-09 18:53:58 UTC
SLIPKNOT...MARILYN MANSON....GWAR....CRADLE OF FILTH
2007-05-13 13:42:43 UTC
KORN or TOOL
Huevo
2007-05-12 11:04:18 UTC
Deadbolt. When they were together, they advertised themselves as "The World's Most Scariest Band."

And GWAR is not scary at all, they just spoof the whole scene they play in.

Personally I'd say GG Allen. That guy had a few screws loose upstairs.
ALESANA
2007-05-09 18:53:56 UTC
i don't know. marilyn manson probably
MissLady0608 n
2007-05-09 18:53:11 UTC
Definitely ICP
J.J.
2007-05-09 18:51:46 UTC
Try GWAR.
ZW
2007-05-12 16:08:50 UTC
the only band that ever scared me was Ministry...
Mike M
2007-05-09 20:27:43 UTC
As someone else has said it's Mayhem for sure. We are talking about a band where the ex lead vocalist (who went by the stage name Dead) would carry a dead raven in a bag and sniff it on stage and would bury his clothes. He then shot himself and the rest of the members made necklaces out of his skull, and cooked and ate part of his brain in a stew. A picture of Dead's corpse was then used for a Mayhem bootleg Dawn of the Black Hearts.

A few years later the man who was playing bass for Mayhem (Varg Vikernes) killed the guitarist Euronymous. He was also responsible for burning down many churches in Norway.

Mayhem these days is a joke though.
molly
2007-05-09 18:58:51 UTC
air supply just scares the piss outa me.
2007-05-10 14:10:23 UTC
GG Allen

Boyd Rice

Rammstein

Mindless Self Indulgence
WildChild
2007-05-10 05:14:28 UTC
Cradle Of Filth

Dimmy Borgir

My Dying Bride....

maybe Rammstein...
Dokken Girl
2007-05-11 15:45:32 UTC
I used to think KISS was scarry- but that was2 years a go- I love KISS now. But Really no bands scare me- beciedes those gay 80's pepole like Mike Jackson- that they paly on VH1 classic on the moring!
Megan
2007-05-09 20:20:12 UTC
Cradle Of Filth

Marilyn Manson

Arch Enemy

Deicide

CREEPY I HATE THEM
2007-05-09 18:56:42 UTC
GG Allen Is maybe not so scary as in horror but scary as in he used to cover himself in his own fecal matter and perform naked except for combat boots.

Yeah Skinny Puppy used to be pretty gnarly too.
THAT GUY
2007-05-09 18:54:32 UTC
Alice Cooper, Gojira (To Sirius) somewhat, Early Genesis with Peter Gabriel (Supper's Ready), Skinny Puppy (just about anything really)
Mushroomhead Fan 24
2007-05-09 21:33:50 UTC
well for all of ya who said slipknot, whos image did they have to steel in order to look that way, yup, a band who formed in 1993, 5 years before slipknot, thats right, Mushroomhead. they are the ones that alot of people find to have more scarrier masks. here is a scary video for ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTArlayONhY
Ask me n e thing
2007-05-09 19:18:12 UTC
Ramsein. Definitely!!!!! Im a chick and I was horrified to see a clip of the leadsinger standing behind a man who was bent over. The singer exposes the guys naked bottom. He then whips out his penis, starts smacking it on the guys rear and then urinates all over the guy and the stage. I'm totally scarred!!!!!!!!
2007-05-09 19:04:22 UTC
Danzig,Misfits,Samhain,Marilyn Manson,Taproot
2007-05-09 22:25:07 UTC
depends on how scary you want..for instance you have Dicide,god dethroned,some norwegan black metal bands have actually burned churches.were the looks of these guys not that fscary but lyrical content and beliefs very twisted
2007-05-10 12:36:18 UTC
Hanson
meep meep
2007-05-09 18:59:18 UTC
I love them, but sometimes Porcupine Tree scares me.

ie. watch the music video for Strip the Soul.
Momo
2007-05-09 19:28:14 UTC
Dir en Grey, gotta love 'em. Their singer cuts his chest on stage with a razor blade on a necklace.
2007-05-09 19:19:58 UTC
gwar

Mr. Bungle

Mayhem

Deathwitch

Body Count

Deicide

the exploited

Brotha Lynch Hung
?
2007-05-09 18:52:27 UTC
Insane Clown Posse

I hate clowns.
Matt F
2007-05-12 13:48:07 UTC
cannabal corpse

just look at the lyrics, everyone else who said icp, gwar, m.m. or whatever ar slippin~ shits twisted
2007-05-09 20:25:22 UTC
Marilyn manson. and gwar.
2007-05-09 18:52:18 UTC
"The Bird and The Worm" by The Used

That video creeps me out
Sofia
2007-05-09 18:57:55 UTC
AFI... but i love them anyway <3

watch their miss murderer music video, it creeped me out the first time i saw it... atleast i think it did, i can't really remember what it was like
Child Of Decadence
2007-05-09 19:02:20 UTC
Slipknot and Insane clown posse are FREAKS
amy.
2007-05-10 16:23:00 UTC
RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS.

Because it scares me that bands with no talent are so popular.
2007-05-09 18:53:16 UTC
Kiss scares the $h!t out of me!
2007-05-09 18:52:35 UTC
gwar

canibal corpse

dying fetus
El Rick
2007-05-10 13:01:31 UTC
gg allen
crazymofo
2007-05-11 21:14:25 UTC
Candlemass, don't believe me....... check 'em out on youtube........Mirror Mirror......
dana w
2007-05-09 21:28:41 UTC
blackeyed peas
curious_angel