Question:
What are some good rock or rap songs that would be good to listen over and over?
Dylan Lange
2007-05-09 21:34:52 UTC
What are some good rock or rap songs that would be good to listen over and over?
Eight answers:
2007-05-10 04:39:17 UTC
For rock--- its probably...

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana....

Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes....

The Suffering by Coheed And Cambria....

Rap---

Lose Yourself by Eminem

Most songs by Bone Thugs N' Harmony

And this up and coming group called Three Six Mafia...
lilliums04
2007-05-10 13:33:05 UTC
Rap:

"Trill" by Clipse. You MUST listen to this one. I never get sick of it.

Rock(-ish):

"What Katie Did" by The Libertines

"Can't Stand Me Now" - The Libertines

"F*ck Forever" - Babyshambles

"Lola" - The Kinks

"Can't Stop" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

There are many.
fuzzylilhippiechick
2007-05-09 23:28:18 UTC
Everything by The Red Hot Chili Peppers. You just never get tired of them :o)

Peace
2007-05-09 23:59:30 UTC
hmmm..well i like that kind of music so i would say..

Rock- three days grace(pain)

queen(best friend)

taproot(calling)

hinder(better than me)

Rap-young jeezy(i luv it)

the game(dreams)

ludacris(screwed up)

akon(locked up)

i like those songs enough to play em over and over..
Super Unkn0wn
2007-05-11 13:23:13 UTC
DragonForce - Black Winter Night

Dir En Grey - Cage (one of my favorites by them)
Maddy Rene
2007-05-10 21:49:37 UTC
anything by mickey avalon for rap

and for rock