Question:
JUST TELL ME about AAR!?
Ask April :P
2007-05-09 19:21:21 UTC
How hot can they get???? I mean nick he is soo smokin tell me what you think of them and any haters of them just don't answer this please.
Five answers:
shih rips
2007-05-09 19:25:32 UTC
Yeah, all four of them are pretty attractive. They all fit the "all-american" look, but are definitely not rejects in the least.
2007-05-10 03:18:27 UTC
They all have a chance but the gosphel singer has the lungs to carry the song to a happy end.
lilliums04
2007-05-10 20:42:14 UTC
I don't like them much (except for "Move Along"...I have a strange infatuation with that song), but their lead singer is HOT. F-ing hot. What's his name again? Tyson?
haicassie
2007-05-11 17:48:49 UTC
ok yeah, they're hott.

but there's a lot more to the all american rejects than looks.

i mean, the music is AMAZING.

not much else can compare.

(omg nick and tyson are seriously hott though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
amy.
2007-05-10 23:23:43 UTC
He's cute..but he always looks tired!