Question:
Kind of a repeat question...what concerts have you been to?
Mizz SJG
2007-12-17 06:56:15 UTC
Mine:
Judas Priest (2x), Dio (2x), Pantera (3x), GWAR, King's X (2x), Tea Party, White Zombies, Violent Femmes, Cinderella, Georgia Satellites, LA Guns, RUSH, Primus, SkateNigs, Black Sabbath, The Killer Dwarfs, Iron Maiden, Testament, and my first was the Michael Jackson Victory Tour with Eddie Van Halen....oh, and I sold TShirts on tour with Joan Jett through a few states.
25 answers:
Rckets
2007-12-17 20:39:29 UTC
Had to wait until I got home to consult the ticket stubs.

NIN - 3x

Marilyn Manson

Garbage

Hole

The Dresden Dolls

Bauhaus

Peaches

Siouxsie

Local H

Salt

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Die Warzau

Love & Rockets - 2x

My Life WIth The Thrill Kill Kult - 3x

The Offspring - not willingly

Violent Femmes

The Poster Children

Goldfinger

13MG

NY Loose

Jane Jensen

Kula Shaker

Rasputina

Smashing Pumpkins

Swervedriver

L7

Pop Will Eat Itself

Dink

KMFDM

Depeche Mode

Stabbing Westward - 2x

Primal Scream

The Sisters of Mercy

Peter Murphy

Lords of Acid

Chemlab

Acumen

16 Volt

Republica

Ocean Colour Scene

The Pursuit of Happiness

The Crystal Method - 2x

Babes in Toyland

The John Spencer Blues Explosion

The Verve Pipe

Chris Connelly

Catherine Wheel

Jawbox

Ministry

Duran Duran

Tuscadero

SJG - Damn, that's heartbreaking. I saw him in 1995 during the Filth Pig tour. You may not have many more chances left because he's gone on record as saying his latest album will be the last.
2007-12-17 15:12:49 UTC
Black Cloud and Underdogs Tour:

From First To Last

Hawthorne Heights

All American Rejects

Fall Out Boy

Warped Tour 06:

Armor For Sleep

The Early November

Evaline

From Autumn To Ashes

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Aiden

AFI

Anti-Flag

Silverstein

Less Than Jake

The Academy Is...

Thursday

Senses Fail(Acoustic)

World Championship Tour:

Chiodos

Every Time I Die

Atreyu

SOME RANDOM SHOW:

ENDER

CARAWAE

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Rockstar Taste of Chaos:

Evaline

Aiden

Chiodos

Saosin

Senses Fail

30 Seconds to Mars

The Used

Random show:

Doctor! Doctor!

The Analyst

Warped Tour 07:

Chiodos

Still Remains

Cute Is What We Aim For

So They Say

Escape The Fate

Underoath

As I Lay Dying

Blessthefall

Show at RPMP:

Dont Kill the Messenger

Dismember the Martyr

The Analyst

The Devil Wears Prada

Edit: Please note that I only saw Hawthorne Heights, All American Rejects, and Fall Out Boy because From First to Last were playing.
2007-12-17 15:32:29 UTC
Billy Talent (x3)

Bring Me The Horizon (x2)

I Killed The Prom Queen (x2)

Marilyn Manson

Trivium

Test Switch Isolator

Azriel (x2)

Horrorfest (x2) - day long festival, bands like Postmortem Promises, Eternal Lord, Annotations of an Autopsy etc etc...

Download (x4) - week long festival, Metallica, J4AC etc..

Tenacious D

36 Crazyfists

Alexisonfire

Bullet For My Valentine

As I Lay Dying

Gallows

Architects

Devour Thy Sins (x3)

Suicide Silence

Eminem

Enter Shikari (x2)

Hadouken

Postmortem Promises

Hollywood Undead

Evita

Job For A Cowboy

Global Gathering

From The Carnival Of Horrors

and Your Demise

been to a fair few LOL

;)
MC BC
2007-12-17 15:00:38 UTC
Nine Inch Nails (x4)

A Perfect Circle (x4)

Queens of the Stone Age (x3)

Stabbing Westward (x2)

Manowar (x2)

Staind (x2)

Liquid Gang (x2)

The Soft Parade [Doors Tribute Band] (x2)

Several Species [Pink Floyd Tribute Band] (x2)

Local H

VNV Nation

Tool

Tomahawk

Snake River Conspiracy

Def Leppard

Garbage

Taproot

Lennon (a band, not John Lennon)

HIM

Placebo

Mindless Faith

Within Temptation

Thrill Kill Kult

Garbage

No Doubt

Ministry

Fear Factory

Live

Muse

The Distillers

The Dresden Dolls

Spineshank

Dry Kill Logic

Linkin Park

Ultraspank

Zwan

8 Stops 7

Hanzel und Gretyl

7 Days Torn

Papa Roach

Hed pe

My Chemical Romance

The Dear and Departed

Disturbed

I don't particularly care for the last few on the list... they just happened to be playing with others that I do like.
2007-12-17 15:28:37 UTC
That's one hell of a list!!! Especially Pantera, Gwar, RUSH, Primus, the Femmes, Maiden, and TestamenT!!!

I've seen:

The Dead Milkmen (my first real concert), NIN, Marylin Manson (he opened for NIN on the downward spiral tour in '94 - before anyone had really heard of him - he came running out on stage wearing nothing but a black leather thong with a 12" black strap on dildo), The Jesus Lizard, The Melvins, Tool, The Offspring, Rancid, They Might Be Giants, The Reverend Horton Heat (4X!!!), Man or Astroman, Fugazi (3X!!), Metallica, Sepultura, Alice in Chains (before Layne Staley died - he had broken his leg though, and was in a wheelchair!!), Meat Beat Manifesto, Hank III, Assjack, Nashville Pu$$y, Motley Crue, Joe Buckyourself, Southern Culture on the Skids, Murder By Death, Ozzy Osbourne...

And Probably a few others I've forgotten. Most of these were in the Knoxville/Nashville/Asheville/Atlanta vicinity. And I was most likely inebriated, stoned, or tripping (or some combination - or all three) at most of these shows. I remember them only because just about every single one of them were f**king unforgettable.
sylvia
2007-12-17 15:32:02 UTC
Dave Matthews Band x 27. (Seriously); Dave Matthews solo x2; Tori Amos x4; KMFDM x5; Ministry x3; My Life w/Thrill Kill Kult; Lords of Acid; Stone Temple Pilots x2; Godsmack x2;Disturbed; Soundgarden; RCHP; Jesus and Mary Chain x2; Mazzy Star; Matthew Sweet; Pearl Jam x3; Jimmy Buffett; Rush;Primus x3;Smashing Pumpkins x2; Beastie Boys x2; Lush; Luscious Jackson; Nine Inch Nails x2; Mighty Mighty Bosstones x4; Helmet; Tool x2; Outkast; Live; Tantric; Barenaked Ladies; Edwin McCain; The Eagles; Ice Cube (and he was awesome!); Elton John; Billy Joel; U2 x3; God Lives Underwater; Dink; Jesus Jones; Ned's Atomic Dustbin; Poison; Cinderella; Ratt; Winger; Crosby, Stills & Nash; Neil Young; Kenny Wayne Shepard; Kid Rock; John Mellencamp; Wille Nelson; Jane's Addiction; Porno for Pyros; Alice In Chains; Dinosaur Jr; Rage Against The Machine (x2), Front 242; The Breeders; L7 x2; The Breeders; PJ Harvey; The Deftones; Incubus; Staind; Sevendust; P.O.D.; Fishbone; Sonic Youth; Cracker; James; Robert Randolph & The Family Band; Social Distortion; Stabbing Westward

There are more than this....WAY, WAY more. I just can't think of them at the moment.

***

Edit: DOH! I've seen Tom Petty & The Hearbreakers. Not once, not twice, but THREE times. How could I forget them?!

*****

Rckets: you may be the only other person who's seen Dink. :) They used to play at a local bar here before they got signed (and pack the house). I spent a lot of time partying with them - they were a ton of fun!
2007-12-17 15:21:48 UTC
Um, how long have you got? I've been to hundreds of gigs, so it'll take me an age. But the most notable have been Donington x2 (90 & 91), Blondie x a gazillion, Van Halen, Heart, NIN, Barry Manilow (ha! he rocked), Sex Pistols, Buzzcocks, Misfits, both latitude festivals, Marilyn Manson, Manic Street Preachers, Lemonheads...ok, I'm running out of breath.

My escapism is live music - let's just say I've had to escape a lot!
Tuffy
2007-12-17 15:46:52 UTC
Tom Petty, Heart, John Cougar(pre-Mellencamp days),

Bob Seger, Aerosmith, Lynrd Skynrd, Blue Oyster Cult,

Live, Toby Keith, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, Kenny Chesney,

Stevie Nicks, Hole, Disturbed, Matchbox 20, Nickelback,

Incubus, Jewel, David Bowie, the Rolling stones(4 x) . My first concert was when I was 12. That was Air Supply. I have seen

them 6 times. I was really into them! They were in town 2 nights in a row and my best friend and I made our parents get us tickets for both shows. The last time I saw them was last year at a high school and everyone was really old, but it was fun.
Benny
2007-12-17 18:21:51 UTC
Dropkick Murphys 5 times, once in Boston on St. Patrick's Day...(hed) PE and Kottonmouth Kings....STEMM...Adema...Revelation Theory...Quiet Riot (i'm not kidding)...Soul Coughing...Violent Femmes...Our Lady Peace...Butthole Surfers...Local H...Toadies...Foo Fighters...Seven Mary Three...Cowboy Mouth ...Cracker...Better than Ezra...Brand New Sin....Bonejar...Marshall Tucker Band and The Charlie Daniels Band (don't really fit with the rest)
ifworkpermits
2007-12-17 15:28:31 UTC
Matchbox Twenty

Sugar Ray

Warped Tour (x6)

Projekt Revolution (x3)

The Vandals

The Format (x2)

Jimmy Eat World (x3)

Incubus

Acceptance

Hawthorne Heights

Taking Back Sunday

Alan Jackson

Melee (x20)

Steel Train (x2)

Rilo Kiley

Rooney

The Gay Blades

Throwdown

and a bunch of others I can't think of.
venusazaboy
2007-12-17 15:24:12 UTC
Korn

Duran Duran

Tori Amos (7 times and met her once)

The Throes (first concert many moons ago)

Alanis Morrisette

The Black Crows

Dave Matthews Band (with Santana and The Roots)
2007-12-17 15:15:50 UTC
Pearl Jam (12X), MMJ (2X), Sparta (2X), Death Cab for Cutie(3X), The Buzzcocks (2X), Sleater Kinney, Supergrass, Muse, Tool, Lit, The Offspring, Korn, Robert Pollard of Guided by Voices, Isis, U2 (2X)...
GK Dub
2007-12-17 15:24:45 UTC
Metallica (x4), Nine Inch Nails (x3), Tool (x3), A Perfect Circle (x3), Korn (x2), Linkin Park (x2), Incubus (x3), Marilyn Manson, Foo Fighters, Audioslave, Stone Temple Pilots, Velvet Revolver, Creed (x3), Alter Bridge, Days Of The New (x2), Collective Soul (x4), Live (x2), Our Lady Peace, Evanescence (x2), Seether (x3), Flyleaf (x2), Breaking Benjamin (x2), Shinedown (x3), Nickelback (x5), Fuel, Lifehouse, Muse, Chevelle, HIM (x3), Weezer, 311 (x2), Deftones (x3), Rob Zombie (x2), Sevendust (x4), Godsmack (x4), Staind, Puddle Of Mudd (x4), Cold (x3), Stabbing Westward, Depeche Mode, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Motley Crue, ZZ Top, Def Leppard, Toadies, Trapt (x2), Limp Bizkit (went unwillingly), My Chemical Romance (went unwillingly)
2007-12-17 17:21:39 UTC
Ozzfest 2007 was the only rock concert I have been to the bands there were:

Ozzy Osbourne

Lordi

Static-X

Behemeth

3 Inches of Blood

Hatebreed

and many more lesser known bands
R.I.P. Cliff Burton
2007-12-17 15:08:22 UTC
Metallica(1x)

Alexisonfire(1x)

Billy Talent(2x)

Cancer Bats(1x)

Ill Scarlett(1x)

Rise Against(1x)

Anti-Flag(1x)

Moneen(1x)

Story of the Year(1x)
StephiPets
2007-12-17 15:11:31 UTC
SJC and BC you make me feel deprived!! I have seen Aerosmith 4x Slipknot 2x Lamb of God Mushroomhead and a couple that I can't remember.
future mrs.bryan breeding
2007-12-17 14:58:58 UTC
Only concert ive been to is the Russ Parr Bus Tour.
Megan
2007-12-18 00:36:32 UTC
Casting Crowns, Jason Gray, Mae, Relient K, Sherwood (they were all free so how could I refuse??)
Lady Silver Rose * Wolf
2007-12-17 19:41:12 UTC
Fleetwood Mac ~ 2003 {twice}

I feel so deprived!
2007-12-17 17:02:10 UTC
My Chemical Romance

&

Mindless self indulgence

They were both great!

But i plan to see 30Stm in february ;)
elizabeth.
2007-12-17 15:47:11 UTC
Fall Out Boy (x4 & met.)

The Academy Is... (x3 & met.)

Cobra Starship (x2 & met.)

Paramore (x2 & met.)

Gym Class Heroes (x5 & have phone numbers.)

A.F.I (x1 & met.)

The Hush Sound (x2 & met.)

This Providence (x2 & met.)

50 Cent (x1 & met.)

Lil Wayne (x1)

Micheal Jackson (x1)

As I Lay Dying (x2 & met.)

Jonas Brothers (x1 & met.)

Hannah Montana (x1 & met.)

The Killers (x2 & met.)

Dio (x1)

The Unseen (x2 & have phone numbers.)

Underoath (x2 & have phone numbers.)

Shiny Toy Guns (x1 & met.)

ETC.
xXxJ03_J0NAS_INF3XTI0NxXx
2007-12-17 14:59:23 UTC
I've been to one

the bands name was RBD

that was my first concert

but i really wish to go to

a Jonas Brothers concert.
ma.liza "blue"
2007-12-17 23:37:50 UTC
oh my... your a concert fanatic...... i dont go for crowds i'd better watch it in videos..... but if michael jacksons comes over for a concert in our country? i will be the first in line for the ticket.....
Wayne ahrRg
2007-12-17 14:58:57 UTC
So me swinging my Tours t-shirts in front of the world helps how exactly?
2007-12-17 14:59:12 UTC
disturbed

linkin park