Question:
"Avenged Sevenfold" or "Bullet for my Valentine"?
A7X 16
2007-05-09 17:46:52 UTC
I think A7X is better.
What do you think?
24 answers:
Tick Tock Goes The Clock
2007-05-10 13:25:49 UTC
AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!! They are all really talented... Zacky Vengeance is my idol...
Death.Note.fan
2007-05-10 05:57:09 UTC
I haven't heard Avenged Sevenfold, so I'll have to go with Bullet For My Valentine.
ur motha
2007-05-10 00:57:42 UTC
avenged sevenfold by far

dont get me wrong, they're both great bands and i like both of them but avenged sevenfold just has a lot more good songs while i think bullet only has a few really good ones

thats my opinion
CannibalGirl
2007-05-10 21:42:28 UTC
It all depends..

BFMV have better videos by far, their music makes me want to sing along and I love the sound of Matt Tucks voice =]

But A7X make me want to head bang and just rock out...

I actually can't decide... I'll be thinking this over a lot now..
lovebeltpart2
2007-05-10 01:42:15 UTC
Bullet for my Valentine totally wins. All Avenged Sevenfold ever does is whine.
undertaker_05_69
2007-05-10 16:04:59 UTC
Avenged Sevenfold all the way!
2007-05-10 01:52:34 UTC
I LOVE them both.But i have a great love for Bullet For My Valentine.Their music is brilliant and has awesome drumming and guitaring.Their lead singer is great and their songs are rockin'. A7X is really good too, but BFMV is simply amazing!
haleema
2007-05-10 02:40:07 UTC
I like them both but i would have to say A7X is better
Joe C.
2007-05-10 01:04:12 UTC
A7X ALL THE WAY

their guitar is amazing =]
amy.
2007-05-10 23:17:00 UTC
I don't really listen to either one.

But Avenged Sevenfold is okay.
2007-05-10 02:11:30 UTC
both good, but Avenged sevenfold defintely takes the dark rock cake....
Ashley
2007-05-10 00:55:59 UTC
Depends on what you like.

If you like more of a rockish feeling, A7x is good.

If you like more of a screamo feeling, BFMV is great.

I personally like BFMV.
her
2007-05-10 04:35:44 UTC
NEITHER

a7x sold out

and bullet for my valentine is merh

listen to some traditional hardcore

earth crisis
Mushroomhead Fan 24
2007-05-10 01:15:44 UTC
i like them equally the same! seen A7X live, pretty good show, except they killed Pantera's Walk when i saw them.
Scotlyn
2007-05-10 00:55:07 UTC
i like them both. but i like avenged sevenfold better
cure2001
2007-05-10 00:54:59 UTC
AVENGED SEVENFOLD but bullet is'nt that bad though
2007-05-10 02:09:27 UTC
they are BOTH really good but i like Bullet For My Valentine more. =D
silent bob
2007-05-10 01:47:56 UTC
avenged sevenfold kicks a@# i love their song prophecy.
anna b
2007-05-10 04:28:36 UTC
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE!! i saw them a few weeks ago! =D they're amazing!
ALESANA
2007-05-10 01:14:09 UTC
i like both but avenged is so much better!
SmoothCharacter
2007-05-10 01:18:57 UTC
no brainer "Avenged Sevenfold" all the way more talent...!!!
tkdlindz
2007-05-10 02:13:17 UTC
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE!!!
2007-05-10 23:52:38 UTC