Question:
What are some good punk bands like Bad Religion, Rancid, NOFX?
El Jefe
2009-12-07 17:17:42 UTC
Im a huge punk fan, especially of Bad Religion, Rancid, NOFX, The Offspring, Operation Ivy, Set Your Goals, and Anti-Flag. What are some other good bands i can listen to that are like these guys?
Ten answers:
I'mNotBenWeasel
2009-12-07 17:23:34 UTC
Screeching Weasel, Gorilla Biscuits, The Descendents, Strike Anywhere, Daggermouth, H2O, Dag Nasty, Pennywise, Dropkick Murphys, Adrenalin O.D., Bouncing Souls, Propagandhi.

Have fun :)
2015-08-13 06:30:51 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Janet
2016-04-03 10:46:21 UTC
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avc2n

Ohahor A or whatever your name is, you're purely ignorant. Why don't YOU go get a taste in music? Anti-Flag are amazing The Casualties Agnostic Front Discharge The Unseen Leftover Crack Aus-Rotten Against Me The Adicts Alkaline Trio Authority Zero Bayside Bodyjar Flogging Molly Bad Religion Strike Anywhere - amazing band! Pennywise Lit The Mad Caddies Millencolin MxPx NOFX No Fun At All No Use For A Name Set Your Goals and you can argue this one; EARLY Green Day, up until Shenanigans and American Idiot. That was the good stuff. Blink-182 are NOT punk, to anyone who says they are. They are Pop Punk. And don't take offense to this, because I love Blink-182.
?
2016-11-16 07:42:06 UTC
Bands Like Rancid
DemonSpawn
2009-12-07 18:23:50 UTC
Here ya go:

Belvedere (Canada)

This Is a Standoff (Canada)

Mute (Canada)

A Wilhelm Scream

The Lawrence Arms

Strung Out

Strike Anywhere

Banner Pilot

Bigwig

Pulley

Enemy Alliance (Sweden)

Venerea (Sweden)

Millencolin (Sweden)

Lagwagon

Much The Same

Good Riddance

High Five Drive (Canada)

Forus (Canada)

Straightaway (France)

Straighten Things Out (France)

Beerbong (Italy)

These are all pretty sweet punk bands. Many of them are from Europe as listed.

Oh yeah, Gorilla Biscuits is a hardcore band. They're not a punk band.
2009-12-07 17:38:30 UTC
Minor Threat

Dead Boys

Bad Brains

Propagandhi

Strike Anywhere

The Brass

Boost

Fine Lines

Adolescents

Jesus Lizard

FUGAZI

Voodoo Glow Skulls

F*cked Up

Circle Jerks

Descendents

Black President

Bomb then music industry!

Black Flag

Ted Leo and the pharmacists

Rise Against

Star F*cking Hipsters

Polar Bear Club

Against Me!

Misfits

Agnostic Front

The Lawrence Arms

The Filthy Youth

Dead Kennedys

Agent Orange

All

Good Riddance

Social Distortion

Youth Brigade

Government Issue

State of Alert

Sex Pistols

7 seconds

Youth Of Today

Attack in black

Lagwagon

The Menzingers

Rise Against

That's all I can come up with off the top of my head
?
2009-12-07 17:37:19 UTC
Leftover Crack are awesome :] and Toy Dolls are a fun punk band to listen to.. Lobotomies, the Distillers,Star ******* Hipsters, Space Monkey :]..

all freakin sweet bands..
st.
2009-12-07 17:52:42 UTC
i'd say go a little further back... you'd probably like The Specials, The Clash, Skatellites, Bad Brains, Ramones, it goes on & on... e-mail me if you check it out, tell me what you think :)
?
2016-09-12 17:07:27 UTC
Don't consider that is accurate
Cole