Question:
Any Fans Of The Stills?
juneeeeee
2008-01-23 12:38:07 UTC
The Stills are a great band ! I love their sound it really relaxes me =] if you listen to the stills what other bands are you into ?

bands i like that are sort of similar sounding to the stills:
nada surf
mogwai
the strokes
vampire weekend
Four answers:
Shayna K
2008-01-23 12:46:35 UTC
no, but ill have to check um out. i like alternative rock/metal so i wont complain if/when i dont like them...

XD

-emperor penguin
alvareo
2008-01-23 13:01:32 UTC
I don't know them but I know Mogwai, they are really great. And if you like mogwai you might like icelandic band Sigur Rós, who are an excellent band.
smitrixz
2008-01-23 13:02:23 UTC
I'm a fan of stephen Stills
daria