Question:
is there a song like this?
2007-05-10 04:37:19 UTC
i'm looking for a song about someone who is looking for the one. it should sound kinda depressing.
Seven answers:
divinationjones
2007-05-10 04:40:20 UTC
How bout "One". The Aimee Mann version is much more depressing than the old Three Dog Night version...
purpleCat
2007-05-10 11:54:09 UTC
Hello- Lionel Richie
Ocean of Morality
2007-05-10 11:49:58 UTC
I'd suggest "Are You The One That I've Been Waiting For?" by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.

Sample lyric:-

There's a man who spoke wonders though I've never met him

He said, "He who seeks finds and who knocks will be let in"

I think of you in motion and just how close you are getting

And how every little thing anticipates you

All down my veins my heart-strings call

Are you the one that I've been waiting for?
ChaliQ
2007-05-10 11:40:59 UTC
Alone again naturally. Gilbert O'Sullivan Great song very depressing.
♫ Guitar Girl ♪
2007-05-10 12:13:43 UTC
Depressing?

Try The Cure.