Question:
Good Rock Bands?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
2007-05-09 17:57:50 UTC

2007-05-09 17:55:30 UTC

2007-05-10 12:45:31 UTC

Stone Sour

Drowning Pool

Korn

Trapt

Taproot

Seether
Monica
2007-05-10 08:24:30 UTC
Meshuggah, Children of Bodom, Mercenary, Circle II Circle, Daath, Iron Maiden, Emperor, Kamelot, Immortal, Behemoth, Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Into Eternity, Strapping Young Lad, In Flames
renee_vandyke2000
2007-05-10 07:39:24 UTC
*TOOL*

Breaking Benjamin

Blindside

Dropkick's

Sliverstein.......

Just to many to list rock kicks @ss
Mr. Wizard
2007-05-09 22:24:13 UTC
Dio

Accept

Danzig

Y & T

Fastway

Black Sabbath

Alice Cooper

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Cheap Trick

Heart

Styx

Kansas

Trooper

BTO

ELO

Yes

UFO

Rush

Triumph

Billy Squier

Boston

Fleetwood Mac

Molly Hatchet

Blackfoot
oreo8
2007-05-09 18:15:03 UTC
69 eyes

godsmack

kiss

ac/dc

alice cooper

black sabbath

robert palmer

metallicia

stevie nicks

who

tom petty and the heartbreakers

ramons

rob zombie
Ashley
2007-05-09 17:58:53 UTC
Rock-

Saosin

Screamo/Metal-

A Skylit Drive

Burden Of A Day

Pop/Rock-

Boys Like Girls
Sk8
2007-05-09 17:56:00 UTC
Fall Out Boy, H.I.M, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, A.F.I, The Dead Kennedys.
Konrad
2007-05-09 17:57:44 UTC
here are some of my favs.. a few cross over into the "metal" category.

Led Zeppelin

Iron Maiden

Metallica

Alice Cooper

Trivium

Guns N' Roses
Blind Willy Nix
2007-05-09 23:12:01 UTC
The Hold Steady

Driveblind

Ryan Adams and The Cardinals

The White Stripes

Kings Of Leon
2007-05-10 15:31:36 UTC
well, here are all of my favorite bands...(in no particular order)

system of a down

from first to last

coheed and cambria

insane clown posse

stutterfly

armor for sleep

red hot chili peppers

the white stripes

hellogoodbye

silverstein

ac/dc

queen

the cars

led zeppelin

pink floyd

the all-american rejects

black sabbath

30 seconds to mars

three days grace

the used

the offspring

my chemical romance

the killers

reggie and the full effect

nine inch nails

chevelle

franz ferdinand

red jumpsuit apparatus

afi

taking back sunday

good charlotte

the bloodhound gang

nirvana

rage against the machine

the academy is...

wolfmother

fall out boy

billy idol

george thorogood

some of them are metal, but they're all REALLY AMAZING!!
2007-05-09 18:01:54 UTC
Lamb of God

Slayer

Nine Inch Nails

Queens of the Stone Age

Blink 182

Cult Hero

Rage Against the Machine
Sara
2007-05-09 18:41:29 UTC
dropkick murphys

A static lullabye

Alien Ant Farm

Avenged Sevenfold

System of a Down

Hatebreed

Disturbed

Walls of Jericho

Metallica

Chevelle

Everclear

Godsmack

Guns N' Roses (teehee)

Hinder

Hole

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

Millencolin (From Sweden I think, but they are awesome, and they sing in english!)

New Found Glory

Our Lady Peace

Offspring

Shinedown